EXCAVATOR HYDRAULIC KITS
Since 1996, HCT has been custom-engineering high quality, easy to install, and durable by design hydraulic kits to operate attachments or combination of attachments on EXCAVATORS.
HydrauliCircuit Technology (HCT) offers industry-leading hydraulic kits.
– We stand behind it with best-in-class PRODUCT SUPPORT.
- BOLT ON Design
- Pulse MIG WELDED Tube Ends
- SOLID STEEL clamps
- HEAVY WALLED tubing
- POWDER COATED finish
KIT TYPES OFFERED
COMPLETE KITS (PRIMARY)
Complete kits include Stick, Boom, Valve, Cab Controls, Instructions and Professional Packaging.
- Single Acting – Breaker, Compactor, Brushcutter
- Double Acting – Thumb, Shear, Grapple
- Dual Purpose – Combo
- 2nd Member or 3rd Member
UPGRADE KITS (PRIMARY)
Change or enhance existing function of HCT or Factory Kits
- Pilot Controls
- Increase line size
- Add Brushcutter or Magnet capability
ADD-ON ROTATION / TILT KITS (SECONDARY)
Add a second function to HCT or Factory kits
- Fits on / around HCT or Factory kits
- Non-proportional or Proportional Valves and Controls
- Case Drain (1/2” or 3/4” ID)
Fit, Form and Function
- Based on in-house installation and qualification
- Tubes conform and Mounts bolt on to existing brackets provided by OEM
- Design meets/matches OEM kit specifications
- Installer approved, step by step instructions
Machines at our 40,000 sq.ft Research, Design and Manufacturing facility.
- PREFORMED TUBE assemblies fit your boom profile and tube placement keeps a compact profile with minimum-to-no overhang
- BOLT ON clamps and brackets for Stick and Boom
- SPRING GUARD protection for Stick to Boom hoses for added protection
- POWDER COATED Tube assemblies and BOLT ON brackets for best finish and longer life
* Powder coating provides a protective coating that is UV resistant and enhances the life of the components in addition to improving the look and finish of the installed product. There is no need to paint any of these components, saving you time, and labor.
HCT Tubes connect directly to the hose assembly and DO NOT require a male-to-male union to achieve this.
HCT connections minimize the chance for leaks to develop, and we meet or exceed SAE published standards:
- OEM style ORFS or CD62 4-bolt Flange Connections
- Higher Safety Standards
- Efficient Designs with fewer connections
HCT controls the process in house from start to finish by manufacturing tube assemblies using Pulse MIG welding.
- BOLT ON STEEL CLAMPS
- THICKER WALL TUBING
- WELDED ORFS CONNECTION
- WELDED Code 62 FLANGE CONNECTION
High Quality Components: Features & Applications
Extremely versatile and reliable valve for use in the pilot system of your excavator. The proportional capability gives precise control that will be appreciated when operating thumbs, shears, or rotation circuits.
This double-acting valve also works well on single-acting circuits as well.
- Rubber boot keeps this valve free from the effects of dirt and water.
- A mechanical locking device for safety. This feature allows the unit to function as a footrest.
- Mounting brackets are included, but the existing bolt hole pattern matches existing floor cut-outs on many popular excavators.
Super tough lightweight, proportional joystick replaces your existing joystick. Light touch buttons reduce operator fatigue.
The Proportional slider is used to operate a cylinder or rotate function. A trigger switch can be used to operate an existing function, such as a horn or “power boost”.
- Allows precise control of the attachment.
- Field adjustable driver board.
- Adapter bushings are available in various diameters and thread types.
- Switches rated up to ten million cycles.
- A pre-wired harness is included for most applications.
- The ergonomic design fits your hand comfortably
Kits integrate seamlessly with onboard OEM Monitor for ;
- Flow Setting
- Function Select
- 2-pump flow
- Slider Proportional (requires Kit Control Unit)
- 3 Pushbuttons (non proportional)
- 1 Trigger
- Prevents actuation of Auxiliary kit in DIG mode
- Recommended for: SHEAR/DUAL PURPOSE KITS/THUMB/ROTATION/GRAPPLE/AUGER
Protect your excavator and attachment against contamination by using one of our case drain filter assemblies. These filters are available as add-on accessories and optional.
- Durable, compact design
- Quick, easy and economical element change-out.
- Porting – SAE ORB
FINISH AND PACKAGING
- EASY IDENTIFICATION:
Labels on components with item number correlate to Bill of Materials for accurate identification during installation. Cab sticker with Serial number helps identify kit for support and parts replacement.
- HEAVY DUTY CRATES:
Ensures product reaches safely and securely.
- SECURELY PACKAGED:
HD plastic sleeves and tie downs to secure.
- SINGLE CRATE SHIPMENT:
Minimizes chance of lost or damaged shipment. This ensures you don’t have to search for missing boxes during installation, losing valuable shop time.
(click on image to enlarge)